Danielle is always well prepared and outspoken. You can count on Danielle to be prepared and complete what she sets out to do. Keeps everyone on track and has a big picture out look to problem solving and goal setting.
The Lending Cupboard has had the absolute pleasure of working with Danielle on a number of projects. From the first community needs assessment to strategic planning and a sustainability project, Danielle has helped our organization make well-informed and productive decisions. She is insightful, engaging and always professional. Her reports are informative, detailed, and they always provide sound recommendations for our organization.
Danielle does a great job of interacting with all of our Board and Staff. She knows the questions to ask so we can discover the best product for our organization.
I worked with Danielle on the creation of our new strategic plan along with the Board of Directors. Danielle did a fabulous job facilitating and kept everyone on track, so we met our time deadline as well as ending up with a completed project. I definitely recommend Danielle!
Danielle is very adept at both understanding the broader trends affecting the sector and finding ways of communicating them to those who are impacted. Often in the face of threats it can be easy to either panic or ignore approaching changes, but Danielle takes a very practical approach of helping partners finding innovative ways of adapting that make sense to them, while staying true to their missions.
Feedback from client evaluations:
- I always appreciate the processes that Danielle uses which always result in a comprehensive report that is a useful tool to guide the agency forward.
- Danielle has a way of keeping things on track and though it may feel daunting in the beginning before we know it, we are at the end with a report and recommendations that are thorough and professionally presented.
- She is an excellent facilitator and were well prepared in carrying out a session such as what she ran for us. I would recommend her highly.
- Her leadership was extremely helpful in moving us through this project efficiently and effectively.
- The board and managers really responded to Danielle. She was relatable, genuine and totally got the organization. These qualities ensured success more than anything.
- The facilitator kept us on track all the way with helpful insights.
- Danielle was amazing! The process was so smooth with her running it! It was the best strategic planning session I’ve been a part of.
- Danielle makes strategic planning interesting and engaging. It was fascinating to get from a place of knowing your general priorities and goals, to hammering out and honing in on inspiring words and phrases that make up a powerful overall vision of the organization. She taught us how to narrow down specific strategies and step by step processes which brought us clarity and unity as a group. We certainly achieved what we hoped to through the 8 or 9 hours we spent working through it. It was a great group project!
- Danielle did a great job keeping us focused. This allowed our group to have a productive session and achieve the goals we had set for the event.